Here’s how to create your schedule:
- Click on the “Planner” tab.
- Click on the “Add Session” button.
- Enter your session details.
- Title: Include a brief description of the group (e.g., 3rd Grade Language).
- Activity: Leave this blank if you plan on setting up repeating/recurring sessions. If not, enter the activity that you have planned for the session.
- Type: This defaults to “Therapy”, but you can also schedule in time for paperwork or meetings!
- Start/End Time: Enter the times you’d like to start and end therapy.
- Click on the “Student” field and select your student from the list.
- Click “Add Student” once you select your student. Repeat for the remaining group members.
Here’s where the magic happens… Your student’s goals “automagically” appear!
Repeat this process until your schedule is complete!
Tip #1: Recurring/Repeating Sessions
If you don’t want to set up your schedule every week, you will love the recurring session feature! You can set a session to repeat daily, weekly, or monthly by selecting an option under the “Repeat” dropdown menu.
Tip #2: Scheduling Party
If creating your schedule is overwhelming, you might want to consider a scheduling party. It is my favorite way to schedule, and I’ve seen it work for a number of SLPs!