It’s here… Monday morning and you’re feeling great! You just had your first session, and it went really well. Let’s enter that data, shall we?
- Click on the session of your choice.
- Click the “Attendance” toggle to mark students who attended the session.
- Click the white “Data Collection” button to take data in real-time or manually enter the accuracy for each goal targeted.
- Accuracy: Enter your probe data here.
- Accuracy with Support: Enter the accuracy that the student achieved when given the level of support that you described.
- Level of Support: Describe the level of support that you provided (e.g., verbal cues).
- Click on “Load Template” to generate a Medicaid-friendly summary of your session. Feel free to add your own notes here too!
- Click on the “Save” button to save your changes.
You are DONE!
Here’s a quick peek at how I collected data for a session using the Data Collection button:
BONUS: If you want quick access to the session summary, click the clipboard next to your student’s name on the dashboard. You can then paste the note into your billing software (Control/Command + V)! How easy is that?!